Sunday 12 September 2010

Introduction: Why "dominicreative"?

Greetings.

If you noticed, "dominicreative" is my nick for this Blogger.  One may wonder... what makes this blog and artworks under this wing totally dominicreative? On the next fourteen (14) days, I will post the acrostics of "dominicreative" brick by brick.  You may join me as I slowly unravel my products and other cool stuff.

You may notice that there is a slide show of my current books.  If you like to visit the storefront, kindly click on "Lulu.com" which is along the marquee text (the one that moves from right to left) that reads "Buy @ Lulu.com".  For more information, you may click on the titles featured on the storefront.  Sorry, the pictures in the storefront are not click-able.

The DOMINICREATIVE acrostic is brought to you by:
* Merriam-Webster (m-w.com)
* thefreedictionary.com
* wisegeek.com
* wikipedia.com

"...Hasta mañana, always be mine..."
--Spice Girls :-)

:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you want to know the meaning of life, look it up in the dictionary."
--Nestle Yogurt ad :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment